Primera Technology Trademarks
Last Updated: March 3, 2011
This page contains the most current information on Primera Technology trademarks. For guidance on how to refer properly to Primera product names and trademarks, review the General Trademark Guidelines.
General Trademark Guidelines
You may use Primera Technology "Primera" trademarks to identify Primera products, services, and programs on packaging, promotional, and advertising materials, provided you adhere to the following guidelines:
- You may not incorporate or include Primera trademarks in your company name, product name, domain name, or in the name of your service.
- Your use may not be obscene or pornographic, and may not be disparaging, defamatory, or libelous to Primera, any of its products, or any other person or entity.
- Your use may not directly or indirectly imply Primera's sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your product or service.
- Reference to the Primera trademark may not be the most prominent visual element on your product or service. Your company name and/or logo, your product or service name, and your graphics should be significantly larger than the reference to Primera's trademark.
- If your use includes references to a Primera product, the full name of the product must be referenced at the first and most prominent mention (Primera’s® Bravo® II Disc Publisher). When referencing any Primera trademarks, please mark with a ™ or ® as indicated below. If you are distributing materials in Europe, please contact Primera’s Marketing Department for a copy of the appropriate Primera trademark information in Europe.
- You may not shorten or abbreviate any of Primera's trademarks. Always spell and capitalize Primera's trademarks exactly as they appear below.
- You include the following trademark attribution statement: "[List of marks used are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Primera Technology Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries."
Primera Technology Trademarks
The absence of a name or logo in this list does not constitute a waiver of any and all intellectual property rights that Primera has established in any of its product, feature, or service names or logos.
|Bravo II||Bravo XRP-Blu|
|Bravo 4100||Bravo XRn|
|Bravo XR||Bravo 4102 XRP|
|Bravo XRP||Bravo 4102 XRP-Blu|
Proper use of Primera Trademarks
Trademarks help protect corporate and product identity. By following the below guidelines, you can help Primera Technology protect its company and brand name(s). The following is a current list of Primera Technology's product names with the proper use of trademarks. Please note proper spacing, capitalization and trademark placement.
Bravo® SE Disc Publisher
Bravo® II Disc Publisher
BravoPro® Disc Publisher
Bravo® XR Disc Publisher
Bravo® XRP Disc Publisher
Bravo® XR-Blu Disc Publisher
Bravo® XRP-Blu Disc Publisher
Bravo® XRn Disc Publisher
Bravo® XRn-Blu Disc Publisher
The following Primera products do not use trademarks:
LX810 Color Label Printer
LX400 Color Label Printer
ADL-MAX Disc Autoloader
Primera Technology's trademarks should always be capitalized and should never be used as a slang term or in abbreviated form. The following examples illustrate these rules:
Trademarks must never be used as slang terms.
CORRECT: The BravoPro® CD/DVD Publisher prints at 4800 dpi.
CORRECT: The Bravo® SE prints at 4800 dpi.
INCORRECT: The Brv® SE CD/DVD Color Printer prints at 4800 dpi.
INCORRECT: The Bravo SE® prints at 4800 dpi.
Always capitalize and use trademarks in their correct form.
CORRECT: The Bravo® II Disc Publisher burns and prints 50 discs.
CORRECT: Bravo® II burns and prints with accuracy.
INCORRECT: The bravo II® Disc Publisher burns and prints 50 discs.
INCORRECT: Bravo 2® burn and prints with accuracy.
CORRECT: LX810 prints full-color labels.
CORRECT: TuffCoat™ with WaterShield is highly water-resistant.
INCORRECT: LX 810 prints full-color labels.
INCORRECT: Tuff™Coat with WaterShield is highly water-resistant.
The trademark owner should be identified whenever possible.
Accent and Inscripta are trademarks and Signature, Composer, Bravo and Primera are registered trademarks of Primera Technology, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
If you have any questions or need additional information for a specific region or country, please contact Primera's Marketing Department at the following address:
Primera Technology, Inc.
Attn: Marketing - Trademarks
Two Carlson Parkway North
Plymouth, MN 55447-4446