AP362 Label Applicator
• Up to 1200 labels per hour
• Applies one or two labels
• LED display with counter
• Quick setup, easy operation
• 100-240 VAC
AP362 Label Applicator
Need a better way to apply your labels? Primera’a AP362 Label Applicator applies labels fast and accurately to bottles and other cylindrical containers.
AP362 Label Applicator
AP362 is a semi-automatic labeling solution for cylindrical containers and many tapered containers, including bottles, cans, jars and tubes.
Applicator Cost: $1,595.00 USD
Volume: Up to 1200 labels per hour
Container Type: Cylinder
Apply labels quickly and accurately to all types of round containers with
Primera’s AP362 Label Applicator
Primera’s AP362 Label Applicator:
The built-in spring-loaded pressure arm makes sure labels are applied firmly and without wrinkles. With an AP-Series Label Applicator, you’ll apply labels faster and more accurately – helping to speed up your production and sell more of your products. AP360 is the base model. It quickly and efficiently applies single labels at a time. AP362 is the advanced model. AP362 applies one or two different labels to a single container. A built-in LED counter and memory for up to nine front-to-back label offsets is also included.
Get Up and Running Quickly
Watch AP362 easily apply labels to various containers from small lip balm containers to spray bottles, cosmetic jars, bottles, cans up to paint cans.
- Quick set-up and easy operation
- Accurately applies labels to front and back of containers with variable spacing
- Labels are applied at 5.3” (135mm) per second – up to 1200 containers per hour
|Labels Applied:||1 at a time||2 at a time (front and back)||1 at a time|
|Types of Containers:||Cylindrical||Cylindrical||Flat or Tapered|
|Labels/Hour (up to):||1200||1200||500|
|Maximum Container Width:||9.4" (239mm)||9.4" (239mm)||12"+ (305mm+)|
|Maximum Container Diameter/Height:||6.7" diameter (170mm)||6.7" diameter (170mm)||8" high (203mm)|
|Maximum Label Width:||8.375" (213mm)||8.375" (213mm)||4.125" (105mm)|
We Have 3 Primera Products
We have a printer, label winder and applicator and they are all excellent. The documentation was great. I made a mistake when setting up the label applicator so I had to use support and they got us up and running in less than an hour. Would recommend.
What's In The Box
AP362 includes a power cord and power adapter, label roll bar and guides, and an Operator's Guide.
|AP360/362 Manual - Updated 05-19-14 - 1.71 MB|
|AP360/362 Loading Diagram - Updated 05-24-13 - 37 KB|
|Copy Position Chart - This chart shows the copy/print positions supported by the AP360 or AP362|
|AP550 Quickstart - Updated 10-17-13 - 2.45 MB|
|AP550 Manual - Updated 5-26-15 - 2.2 MB||Download|
|AP550 Container Holder Kit Manual - Updated 5-26-15 - 2.2 MB||Download|
- What are the prices of the applicators?
- What are the main differences between the three applicators?
- Types of Containers:
- Number of labels applied:
- What types of materials can be used? Any of the materials we stock can be used on the applicators. If you have another material that we do not carry, we suggest testing the material on the machine to make sure it works.
- What is the minimum/maximum width labels (including liner) can be?
- How does the applicator know when to apply my label?
- Do you offer any financing? Yes! We have relationships with both PayPal and Credit Key. Ask your sales representative for more details on these programs.
- How large can the outer diameter of the label roll be? Up to 8” (203mm) - all applicators
- What is the minimum/maximum size of the containers I can label?
- How do I make sure my label is placed exactly where I want it?
- How many settings can I save? (AP360 does not have this feature, as it’s not needed to apply one label)?
- On AP550, what is the “Container Holder Kit” used for? If your container to be labeled is an odd shape or would move around on the metal platform, we suggest you buy this kit. With it, you can quickly and easily mold a fixture to hold the container perfectly in place, helping to ensure that every label will be perfectly applied.
AP360 and AP362: Cylindrical (able to roll in a straight line – bottles, jars, etc.) Let us test your container if it is not completely round, or if it is tapered.
1. Flat Surfaces (boxes, filled pouches, flat faced containers/bottles, etc.)
2. If container does not sit firmly on the platform (odd/round back, small container) refer to the container holding kit. This kit is great for odd-shaped, small containers. Let us test to see if it works better with, or without the kit.
3. Empty pouches or slim containers need to be placed on some type of additional platform to raise the container, as the applicator’s neck will hit the edge of the platform if the container is too thin. Books, wood, foam, etc. are great additions to raise the container.
AP360 and AP550: 1 label at a time
AP362: 2 - Front and back label (labels need to alternate front and back on roll)
AP360 and AP362: 1200 containers/hour (semi-automatic – operator has to load container, so this really depends on the operator of the machine as well)
AP550: 500/hour (semi-automatic – operator has to load container, so this really depends on the operator of the machine as well)
AP360 and AP362: 1” (25mm) to 9.4” (239mm)
AP550: .875” (22mm) to 4.125” (105mm)
AP360 and AP362: Uses a physical sensor that moves based on the thickness of the material to sense the label and gap.
AP550: Uses an optical sensor. This is important when using a clear material as it would require the black registration mark on the back of the material vs. the AP360/362 which does not require this.
AP360 and AP362: 1” (25mm) to 9.4” (239mm) wide - .6” (15mm) to 6.7” (170mm) diameter
AP550: .002” (0.05mm) to 8” (203mm) high – Platform size: max 12” (305mm) wide x 12.2” (310mm) long (So container could be longer or wider, but label may not be placed where they want it to if it’s too long or wide)
AP360: There are guides that move back and forth to ensure your container does not move when applying the label. This also ensures the label is applied without wrinkles.
AP362: Make sure your front and back labels are alternating on the roll. Measure the spacing you would like between the front and back label on the container. You can set this measurement on the machine and save it in the “mode” settings, so you only have to set the measurement one time, for each container. Place your container in the base and press the foot switch. The front and back labels will be applied by hitting the foot switch only one time.
AP550: The platform underneath the application mechanism can be moved forward and back with the + and – buttons. You can save the setting of the platform for the particular container in the “mode” settings, so you only need to set the placement for the container one time.
AP362: Up to 9 settings (spacing between front and back label)
AP550: Up to 9 settings (platform location)
|Container Width:||1” to 9.4” (25.4mm to 238mm)|
|Container Diameter:||0.6” to 6.7” (15mm to 170mm)|
|Container Shape:||Cylindrical and many tapered|
|Supply roll diameter:||Up to 8” (203mm)|
|Media liner width:||1” to 8.375” (25.4mm to 213mm)|
|Supply roll core:||2” to 3” I.D. (51.8mm to 76.2mm)|
|Electrical rating:||12VDC, 5.0A|
|Power requirements:||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 60 watts|
|Agency certifications:||UL, UL-C, CE, FCC Class A|
|California Prop 65:||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Toxin - www.p65warnings.ca.gov|
|Weight:||16 lbs. (7.26 kg)|
|Dimensions:||13.4”W x 8.9”H x 12.9”D (340mmW x 226mmH x 328mmD)|
|Gap between Labels:||Recommended: 1/8" - 1/4" ( 3.175 mm - 6.3500 mm )|
|Label Type:||Die cut with waste removed. Clear labels can be used. (Labels digitally die-cut on the LX610 are not compatible because the waste is not removed. Learn More.)|
|Liner Thickness:||2 mil - 10mil (smoothness will affect feeding - a liner that is too slippery or too thin will slip through the drive rollers)|
|Label + Adhesive Thickness:||5 mil - 15 mil*|
|Wind Direction||Wound out - See Copy-Position Chart (Position 3 or 4 for most containers)|