Bravo 4202 Blu Disc Publisher
Capacity: Up to 100 discs
Drives: Two recordable BD/DVD/CD
Printing: One tri-color inkjet cartridge
Throughput: Up to 70 CD/28 DVD/8 BD/hour
Features: Outstanding reliability
Voltage: 100-240 VAC
What's In The Box
Bravo 4202-Blu Disc Publisher includes two built-in BD-R/DVD-R/CD-R recordable drives and integrated high-speed 4800 dpi inkjet printing, individual tri-color ink cartridge, Primera’s PTPublisher for Windows 7/8/10+ with SureThing Primera Edition design software, PTPublisher for Mac OS X 10.7 or higher with Disc Cover design software, kiosk kit adapter, power supply and USB 3.0 cable.
Bravo 4200 Series
|Bravo 4200 Series Complete Installer for Mac - 23 MB - 10-18-19 - Compatible with OS 10.9 - 10.15 (Catalina) - NEW!||Download|
|Bravo 4200 Series Complete Installer for PC - 186 MB - 08-15-17||Download|
|PTPublisher Mac and PC Individual Installer Page|
|SureThing Installer Page|
|Tip!||Are your cartridges drying out or is the printer printing with missing colors/poor quality? Click here for instructions on cleaning your cartridge.|
|Bravo 4200 Series Driver Only PC v. 1.10 - 84 MB - 12-8-17||Download|
|Bravo 4200 Series - Updated Signature - (Zip Only) 6.5 MB 11-19-18||Download|
|Bravo 4200 Series Driver Only Mac v. 1.30 - 9.1 MB - 12-12-17||Download|
|PC Firmware Updates - Version 1.35(10) 12-22-17||Download|
|You may also get the latest firmware and software for your Bravo, open PTPublisher, click the Help menu - Select "Check for Updates"|
|Mac Firmware Updates|
|To get the latest firmware and driver go to Mac System Preferences - Print & Scan - Select the Disc Publisher 4200 - Click on Options and Supplies - Utility -Open Printer Utility. Click About... and then Check for Updates. Once the driver update has completed you will be prompted to update the firmware.|
|Bravo 4200 Product Manual||Download|
|Bravo 4200 Quick Reference||Download|
|Bravo 4200 XRP Product Manual||Download|
|Bravo 4200 XRP Quick Reference||Download|
- What are the prices of the duplicators?
- How much is the ink cartridge? The cyan/magenta/yellow (CMY) cartridge is $56.95.
- What are the main differences between the disc publishers?
- • Disc Capacity:
- Rack Mountable:
- External Catch Bin:
- What is the average cost per disc? It depends upon the amount of coverage and the colors used in your designs.
- How many discs can you print per ink cartridge or set of ink carts? It depends upon the amount of coverage and the colors used in your designs.
- What operating systems do these printers support? Windows® 7/8/10+ or MacOS 10.11+
- What is the highest resolution each printer is capable of printing? All models can print up to 4800 dpi.
- Do the printers come with software to design my discs? Yes, it comes with a basic design program for Windows called SureThingTM and a basic design software for Mac called DiscCover. It allows you to import graphics, logos, etc. You can also design your labels in a full-featured design program, save them as high-resolution .jpg, .tiff, .bmp, .png or .pdf files and use our software to arrange them onto your label stock and print. Or, you can print directly from your own graphic design software, for example, Adobe Illustrator, as long as that software allows you to change the page size(s) to the size(s) of your labels.
- Does any software come with the printers? Yes. Bravo SE-3 and 4200-Series come with software for both Windows and Mac. The included Windows software is PTPublisher and SureThing CD Label Software. For Mac users, we include PTPublisher for MacOS 10.11+ with Disc Cover design software.
- Do I have to buy my discs and ink from you? No, you are free to purchase them from anyone you choose. Discs just need to be coated for aqueous inkjet printing. For non-Primera discs, you’ll see varying levels of water-resistance, gloss and other characteristics. Remember to always test first! Our ink cartridges are designed specifically for our printers. So, you won’t generally find them at brick-and-mortar retail stores. However, thousands of online resellers have them in stock, as does Primera’s online store at www.primera.com.
- Are your ink cartridges refillable? No, they are not. They are designed and manufactured for one-time-only use.
- Does USB 3.0 help with burning speeds? At medium print speed, Bravo SE-3 and 4200-Series burns and prints CDs at 15 – 20 per hour and DVDs at 7 – 10 per hour. (USB 3.0 allows for BD-Rs to burn almost twice as fast)
- How often do I need to change my print head? Bravo SE-3 and Bravo 4200-Series utilize a single Cyan/Magenta/Yellow (CMY) ink cartridge that combines colors to make a process black. The print head is combined with the ink cartridge. Therefore, there is no need to ever “replace” your print head, as you get a new one with each cartridge change.
- Do you offer any financing? Yes! We have relationships with both PayPal and Credit Key. Ask your sales representative for more details on these programs.
Bravo SE-3: $1495
Bravo 4052: $2495
Bravo 4201: $2995
Bravo 4202: $3295
Bravo SE-3 has a 20 disc capacity
Bravo 4200 APR, 4201 & 4202-Series have a 100 disc capacity
Bravo 4052 has a 50 disc capacity
Bravo SE-3, Bravo 4052 and Bravo 4201: have 1 recording drive
Bravo 4202: has 2 recording drive
Bravo 4200 has no drives. Printer only.
Bravo 4201 and 4202-Series are networkable with optional PT Publisher Network Edition
Bravo 4200 XRPs are rack mountable
Bravo 4200-Series feature an external disc catch bin
Bravo SE-3 and Bravo 4200-Series: at 50% coverage at medium print resolution, cost per print can range from $0.05 to $0.18.
Bravo SE-3 and 4200-Series: at 50% coverage at medium print resolution, you’ll get about 300 to 500 prints per ink cartridge.
|Disc Capacity:||Bravo 4052: 50
Bravo 4200-Series: 100
|Number of Drives:||
Bravo 4200 Autoprinter – no drives – printer only
|Disc Recorders:||Latest-generation CD-R/DVD-R recordable
drives; optional 12x BD-R drives knowledge base
|Recordable Formats:||CD: CD-R, CD-RW, CD-Audio (CD-DA), Video-CD, MP3 to CD-Audio, most other industry-standard CD formats
DVD: DVD±R, DVD±RW, DVD±DL, and BD-R (for Blu units only)
|Print Method:||Thermal inkjet|
|Print Resolution:||Up to 4800 dpi|
|Ink Cartridges:||One tri-color ink cartridge|
|Color Matching:||Z-Color™ color profile included|
|Robotics:||High-speed belt drive|
|Ink Level Warning:||Calculates actual number of prints remaining
based upon ink usage of graphics being
|Indicator Lights:||External: Power
Internal: Blue LED lighting is on during normal
operation; pulses during low-supplies
condition; blinks during error condition
|Operating Systems:||Windows®: 7/8/10+
Mac: OS X v10.7 or higher
|Data Interface:||USB 3.0 for CD/DVD/BDR drives|
|Intel Pentium IV® Processor or higher,
1GB RAM or higher, 10GB or more free hard
drive space & available USB 2.0 port. For optimal performance use USB 3.0.
|1 GHz Intel processor or higher,
capable of running Mac OS X v10.7 or
higher, 1GB RAM, one available USB 2.0
port, 10GB or more free hard drive space. For optimal performance use USB 3.0.
|Power:||Universal auto-switching 100-240VAC,
50/60 Hz, 5.0A
|Certifications:||UL, UL-C, CE, FCC Class A, RoHS, WEEE|
|California Prop 65:||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Toxin - www.p65warnings.ca.gov|
|Weight:||26 lbs. (11.8 kg)|
|Dimensions:||17.8"W x 11"H x 17.5"D
(452mmW x 279mmH x 445mmD)
|Included:||PTPublisher Software for PC and Mac.
One tri-color ink cartridge and two Tuffcoat© sample discs (CD/DVD).
Kiosk Kit for front dispensing of up to 100 discs. (Bravo 4200-Series only)
|Options:||Blu-ray Disc™ Recordable Drives
Hot Swap Program
*Network Compatible with optional PT Publisher Network Edition. Product does not include an ethernet port.
*Bravo 4052 is NOT network compatible.