Print high-quality cosmetic labels that are durable and water-resistant.
Primera LX1000 and LX2000 Color Label Printers Feature:
- Large, separate CMYK ink cartridges
- Pigment inks for durable labels
- Print speeds up to 4″ per second (LX1000), up to 6" per second (LX2000)
- Print labels up to 8" wide
- Built-in cutter on LX2000 model only
- Great for custom labels for private label products
- Your Price: $2,795 (LX1000), $3,595 (LX2000)
Need a fast and accurate way to apply your labels? Primera's AP360 and AP362 Label Applicators Feature:
- Up to 1200 labels per hour
- For cylindrical and tapered containers
- Great bottle labeler for cans, bottles, jars and tubes
- Popular for wine, beer and beverage bottle labeling
- Accurately applies labels to the front (AP360) or front and back (AP362)
- Quick set-up, easy operation for easy labeling
- Heavy duty
- Starting at $1350
← Watch the Video
LX2000 Video Case Study - Appalacian Milk Soap
See how Applacian Milk Soap Company uses their LX2000 to produce beautiful and
highly water-resistant labels for their varied health and beauty products.
Where we are delighted and thrilled about Primera is the quality of the product and it was the response that was immediate with our customers.
Primera's mission is to produce technologically superior products that offer a high degree of customer satisfaction and value while conducting business affairs with unparalleled integrity, courtesy and professionalism.