For more information:
Geena Maharaj, Global Product Manager Primera Technology, Inc.
Phone: (763) 475-6676
FAX: (763) 475-6677
For release on or after July 30, 2018
Primera Introduces Impressa IP60 Digital Color Photo Printer
New IP60 with inkjet technology offers extensive benefits over dye-sublimation including faster printing, higher resolution, low cost per print and more.
PLYMOUTH, MN, USA (July 30, 2018) – Primera Technology, Inc., a leading manufacturer of digital color printers, today announced its Impressa IP60 Digital Color Photo Printer (“IP60”).
IP60 is a professional-grade color photo printer designed for heavy-duty use. It was designed specifically for applications including photo booths and event photography, photo studios, cruise ships, tourist attractions, holiday photos, amusement parks, family entertainment centers, location-based entertainment venues such as zip lines and ATV rides, night clubs and bars, retail photo finishing and more.
The list of advantages of IP60 over traditional digital photo printers that use dye-sublimation technology is extensive:
- Fastest Printing – 4 x 6 photos print in just 7 seconds each, and single 2 x 6 photo strips print in only 3.5 seconds.
- Low Cost Per Print – 4 x 6 photos, including ink and paper, have an average cost of just $0.12 each.
- Highest Print Resolution – up to 1200 x 4800 dpi. Similar priced dye-sublimation printers print at 300 dpi, while far more expensive models are still just 600 dpi.
- Lightest Weight – the entire printer weighs just 8 lbs. (3.6 kg). Comparable dye-sub printers weigh between 25 and 50 lbs. (11.4 kg to 23 kg).
- Widest Range of Substrates – gloss, luster, linen, repositionable adhesive papers, postcards and more are available.
- Most Versatile – print any length without changing out supplies. This allows operators to maximize their profits by offering larger print sizes. Print 2 x 6, 4 x 6, 6 x 6, 6 x 8, 6 x 12, or any other length up to 24”.
- Easy to Load – gone are the days of fussing with unruly ribbons. With IP60, simply remove the all-in-one print head with integrated ink tanks and snap in a new one.
- Built in USA – Primera is one of only a few major printer manufacturers that still builds its products in the USA. The company’s headquarters and manufacturing plant are both located in Plymouth, MN, a suburb of Minneapolis/St. Paul.
Primera will be exhibiting the new IP60 in stand 3.1/B/50 (Hall 3.1, Aisle B, Stand 50) at Photokina held September 26-29, 2018 at Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany.
Pricing and Availability
IP60 is available now at www.primera.com, www.amazon.com, as well as through Primera Authorized Resellers worldwide that are specialized in digital photo solutions. IP60 sells for $899.99 (MSRP).
About Primera Technology
Headquartered in Plymouth, Minnesota, Primera Technology, Inc. is one of the world’s leading specialty printer manufacturers. Its products are sold through Primera Authorized Resellers and Distributors in more than 200 countries and territories.
For USA, Canada and Latin America, call 1-763-475-6676, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit online at www.primera.com.
For Europe, Middle East and Africa, contact Primera Europe GmbH in Germany by phone at +49-(0) 611-92777-0, by e-mail at email@example.com or online at www.primera.eu.
For Asia Pacific, contact Primera Asia Pacific in Australia by phone at +61 3 9798 8720, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or online at www.primera-ap.com.
Notes to Editors: Primera is a registered trademark of Primera Technology, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective companies.