Signature® Cassette Printer Automated System
Primera's Signature Cassette Printer can significantly increase the efficiency of your lab while helping to reduce the risk of misidentification of specimens. You can print text, graphics and logos along with linear and 2D bar codes directly onto the face of the cassettes, making your workflow more efficient while increasing patient safety.
Key Features and Benefits:
- On-demand or batch mode printing
- Black or color printing
- 4 cassette hoppers
- 40 cassettes per hopper
- Up to 8 cassettes per minute
- Thermal transfer printing at 300 dpi
- Ribbon types: Black – 4,300 prints / CMYK – 550 prints
- Prints on standard cassettes with 35° to 45° angles with either lid on or lid off, no adjustments needed
- Output capacity: 7 cassettes / 17 with extension tray
- Chemical-resistant ink – ensures reliable identification of cassettes
- USB interface – ability to integrate with Laboratory Information Systems
Easy to Use
Signature is designed for efficient, hands-free operation. Taped cassettes are easily loaded into individual hoppers. The level of cassettes remaining is easily viewed through the front of the hopper's transparent blue LED backlit case.
Optional PTLab™ Software
PTLab Software was designed by Primera specifically for use with the Signature Cassette Printer. It can be installed on any Windows Vista 7/8/10 PC. With PTLab, you'll be up and running and printing full-color cassettes in just minutes. Printing only the cassettes you need, when and where you need them, helps avoid potentially serious patient safety errors.
Add Several Configurations
Printers are available for 3rd party integration as well as in complete, stand-alone systems which include printer, software, scanner, keyboard and mouse.
Innovation at a New, More Affordable Price
Even with its high-resolution, full-color printing capabilities, Signature costs less than all other monochrome-only cassette printers currently available. You'll reduce the chance of errors, have a more efficient workflow and save time and money by inventorying only white cassettes.
Manual Version Also Available
One cassette is manually loaded at a time. Print speed is extremely fast at about 6 seconds per cassette.