AP-CODE Date Coder
Primera’s AP-CODE Date Coder
TheAP-CODE Lot and Date Coding Module connects seamlessly with the AP360 or AP362 Label Applicators to print dates, lot codes, and much more directly onto containers and labels. With no tools required, AP-CODE installs quickly to Primera's AP360 and AP362 Label Applicators. It doesn't need a separate power supply and includes a full-color touchscreen to enter data and configure date and lot codes. The print fields are free-format and can include letters, numbers, and many symbols. Formats can be stored for later use, speeding up production. The single black ink cartridge adheres to many substrates, including glass, metal, plastic, and laminated labels.
- Quick set-up and easy operation
- Black solvent ink for durable printing
- Prints on glass, plastic, metal, and laminated labels
- Included touchscreen for entering data and configuring date and lot codes
What's In The Box
- Date Coder Module
- Black Solvent Ink Cartridge
Please note Label Applicators are not included.>
|Visit the AP-Code Date Coder downloads page for the latest support information.|
- What is the price of AP-CODE? $995.00 USD
- With which products does AP-CODE work AP-CODE attaches to Primera’s AP360 and AP362 Label Applicators.
- What type of ink does AP-CODE use? AP-CODE uses solvent-based black ink. Other colors may be available in the future.
- On what types of containers will the ink adhere? The solvent-based ink will adhere to various plastic, glass, and metal containers. At no charge, we can test your container(s) for compatibility at the factory. Contact technical support for details.
- How does AP-Code know where to print onto the container or label? The touchscreen interface allows you to adjust the printing start position. You can also change the printer location on the label applicator to assist with the printing placement.
- What are the minimum/maximum print sizes? Print Height: Up to 0.5” (12.7mm)
- What is the minimum/maximum size of the containers I can label? Width: 1.0” (25mm) to 9.4” (239mm)
- How long does it take to install AP-CODE onto a Primera AP-Series Label Applicator? The average installation should take about 10-15 minutes. No tools are required.
Print Width: Up to 11” (279.4mm)
Diameter: 0.6” (15mm) to 6.7” (170mm)
|Print Resolution:||300 dpi|
|Print Height||Up to 0.5” (12.7mm)|
|Print Width:||Up to 11” (279.4mm)|
|Print Speed:||Prints in 1 second while applying label|
|Dimensions:||Tablet: 4.8”W x 7.1”H x 0.5”D (121.9mm W x 180.3mm H x 12.7mm D)
Base: 5”W x 6”H x 4”D (127mm W x 152.4mm H x 101.6mm D)
Cartridge Holder: 5”W x 4.5”H x 2.2”D (127mm W x 114.3mm H x 55.9mm D
|Weight:||Printer (Base and Cartridge Holder): 2 lb 6 oz (38 oz)
Tablet: 7.6 oz
|Agency certifications:||UL, UL-C, CE, FCC Class A|
|California Prop 65:||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Toxin - www.p65warnings.ca.gov|
|Works With:||AP360 and AP362 Label Applicators|