11 Ways to Earn More Money at Events
1. Custom Printed Postcards: Swap out your regular material with postcard stock. Great for photo booths located at tourist areas or destination weddings.
2. Print and Make Custom Props: Save time and money by printing your own custom props using our repositionable adhesive paper. Add names, photos of the bride and groom and personal messages to your props.
3. Print Custom Signs: Charge extra for a sign that reads. "Mr. & Mrs. Johnson cordially invite you to have your photo taken."
4. Stickers for ALL Prints Instead of Just Photo Paper. Offer your customers the option to upgrade their package by printing all of their photos on luster repositionable sticker paper.
5. Panoramic Prints: Impressa IP60 can print 2x6, 4x6, 6x6, 6x8, 6x12, 6x18 and 6x24 without changing supplies. Charge a premium to print panoramics at events.
6. Offer Specialty Materials: Not only can you charge extra for repositionable sticker paper but also for linen, metallic or magnetic photo paper.
7. Print Photo Magnets: Using our custom photo magnet material, print photo magnets for "Save the Date" cards, family photos, photo strips and more.
8. Make Animated GIF Flash Books