Print labels for beer and wine bottles with the Primera LX2000 Color Label Printer. The combination of pigment-based inks with various synthetic materials make labels durable and highly water-resistant.
The LX2000 is the ideal beer and wine label printer featuring:
- Large, separate CMYK ink cartridges
- Pigment inks for durable labels
- Print wine & beer labels fast at up to 6″ per sec.
- Print labels 0.5" to 8" wide
- Built-in cutter
- Your Price: $3,595
Need a fast and accurate way to apply your labels? Primera's AP-Series make label application easy.
AP360 and AP362 Label Applicators Feature:
- Up to 1200 labels per hour
- For cylindrical and tapered containers
- Great for wine and beer bottle labeling
- One of the most popular bottle labelers for beer, wine and spirits.
- Accurately applies labels to the front (AP360) or front and back (AP362)
- Quick set-up and easy operation
- Heavy duty
- Starting at $1350
There are a lot of times when we’re doing a very small run, a test batch or special reserve, where we’re not going to print 2000 labels. It just made sense to have our own label printer here. We like to turn things around quickly and by keeping it in house, we get better quality and we don’t have extras. We print just what we need.
Primera's mission is to produce technologically superior products that offer a high degree of customer satisfaction and value while conducting business affairs with unparalleled integrity, courtesy and professionalism.