Printing cassettes on-demand reduces errors and increases efficiency.
Primera's Signature Cassette Printer can significantly increase the efficiency of your lab while helping to reduce the risk of misidentification of specimens. You can print text, graphics and logos along with linear and 2D bar codes directly onto the face of cassettes, making your workflow more efficient while increasing patient safety.
Labs can first purchase a manual printer and later upgrade that printer with robotics to make it a completely automated system. The small size of the Signature Cassette Printer allows labs to place a direct-to-cassette printer at each grossing station.
Key Features and Benefits:
- On-demand printing
- Black or color printing
- Print speeds at up to 6 seconds per cassette
- Thermal transfer printing at 300 dpi
- Prints on standard cassettes with 35° to 45° angles with either lid on or lid off, no
- Does not require proprietary cassettes
- Virtually silent while printing
- No smell or smoke and no venting needed
- Chemical-resistant ink — ensures reliable identification of cassettes
- USB interface — ability to integrate with Laboratory Information System
Optional PTLab™ Software
PTLab Software was designed by Primera specifically for use with the Signature Cassette Printer. It can be installed on any Windows Vista 7/8/10 PC. With PTLab, you'll be up and running and printing full-color cassettes in just minutes. Printing only the cassettes you need, when and where you need them, helps avoid potentially serious patient safety errors.
Innovation at a New, More Affordable Price
Even with its high-resolution, full-color printing capabilities, Signature costs less than all other monochrome-only cassette printers currently available. You'll reduce the chance of errors, have a more efficient workflow and save time and money by inventorying only white cassettes.