Why Buy Factory-Direct from the USA?
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- All Duty & Taxes Automatically Calculated and Applied
- Free, Fast DHL Express Shipping For Orders $250 USD+
- Free Shipping For Warranty Repairs
- Extended Hours, Including Saturdays, For Live Phone & Chat Support
- Chat Support In Almost Any Language
Note: Not all products are available in every country. If a product in your country is not available online, or you would like to instead purchase through a local source, Primera has Authorized Resellers in most major countries around the world. Contact us at email@example.com and we can give you full contact information for a local reseller.
A world-leading developer and manufacturer of specialty printing equipment
Headquartered in Plymouth, Minnesota, Primera Technology, Inc. is one of the world's leading
manufacturers of specialty printing equipment including the Bravo-Series CD/DVD/BD Disc
Publishers, LX-Series Color
Label Printers, AP-Series Label Applicators, Signature Slide and Cassette Printers, and
Eddie, the Edible Ink
Primera's mission is to produce technologically superior products that offer a high degree of customer satisfaction and value while conducting business affairs with unparalleled integrity, courtesy, and professionalism.
Innovative Technology from an Industry Leader
Primera's more than 45-year history for designing and manufacturing specialty color printers assures your investment is backed by a strong, highly-respected company in the USA with offices around the world. Primera has built and sold more than one million printers worldwide.
What our customers are saying
You can buy from Primera with confidence. From first contact i got the impression that the team are proud to work for Primera, this reflects in the first rate customer service. My labelling machine arrived in the UK within 5 days, beautifully packaged and with the UK plug and clear instructions. I had one question regarding setting up which was deftly answered, I am thrilled with the ease of operating the labeller and more than happy to give this 5 star review. You can buy with confidence.LC, United Kingdom
Bought a Bravo SE-3 from the website for delivery to the U.K. Great product - set-up was easy - instructions clear. Website was easy to use - straightforward - and gave me the option to fit a UK plug. Billing included UK Tax/Duties, so nothing to pay the courier. Sent by DHL so I was able to track it in real time from the supplier to my door which was excellent as flights out the East Coast were delayed by severe snow storms. Altogether a seamless experience. Thank you.Colin Johnson, United Kingdom
Satisfeito, com o produto e com a agilidade da entregaAndré Zakabi, Brazil
Me encantó comprar en la página. Es muy práctico y lo que más me sorprendió fue el free shipping a Ecuador.EOA Servicio S.A. EOA, Ecuador
Cortney çok ilgili ,sorularıma çok hızlı ve net cevalpar verdi. Beni doğru yönlendirdi.Yüksel Kodak, Turkey
We are very happy with our AP362 labeler and needed to add a second one because our volume increased. I placed an order online for our second one and when I got my receipt I realized that the cord option was for Europe. I'm on the west coast, and the office was already closed so I couldn't call to get it corrected, but called the next morning. Karen, the customer support agent, was really helpful, however, the shipping department was so efficient that the order had already gone out. Karen made some inquiries and came up with a plan to get another one shipped and send us an RMA for the first one so we would still get our machine promptly. After another call to her shipping department, she learned that they were really on top of things. When they saw that the order was destined for Canada, they switched the product to the one designed for North America and sent it out. They saved us extra duty fees and a lot of hassle. Great products and a great team. I highly recommend them.Optaderm Lab, Canada
International Shipping FAQ
- To which international destinations does Primera currently ship? Primera now ships to over 130 countries and territories via our international e-commerce partner, Flow Commerce. For a list of available destinations, please refer to the shipping table below. We will update the table when additional countries or territories are added. If you do not see your location listed, please check back again later. Or contact us for the name of a local reseller.
- How do I place an order?
- At checkout, the payment screens will be auto-translated to your local language.
- Prices will be shown in your local currency
- You will see on the product and checkout pages all available payment methods for your country
- You will receive FREE SHIPPING on all qualified purchases (see below)
- Are there selections I need to make that are specific for my country? Yes, for most products, you will need to select the type of power plug required for your local area. Choices are (1) USA/Canada/Japan and other 100-120VAC countries, (2) Euro Plug for Europe and other 220VAC countries, (3) UK for United Kingdom, and in some cases, (4) Mexico. If you are in Mexico, we may need to send you a product SKU that includes a NOM-compliant power supply.
- What are my payment options? Over 70 different payment methods are available through Primera's international checkout. Options include traditional methods like Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal as well as alternative payment methods such as bank debit, BitPay, Alipay, GooglePay and WeChat Pay. At checkout, you will be presented with all of the available payment options.
- Will my order ship the same day that I place it online? Yes, in almost all cases, we will ship the same day if your order is placed with us before 12:00 PM CDT (-5 GMT) Monday through Friday. If you place your order on Saturday or Sunday, it will ship the next business day. If we cannot ship on the same or next business day, we will do our very best to contact you with a new shipping date.
- What are my shipping options? We are pleased to offer FREE SHIPPING to our international customers for orders of $250 USD+ (or the local equivalent) via DHL Express. Since DHL Express shipping is free, we do not offer DHL Standard service. If your order is below $250 USD or the local equivalent, a shipping charge will be added at checkout. In this case, you will receive some of the lowest available DHL Express rates, thanks to our e-commerce partner's volume contract with DHL. For information on delivery times, please refer to the table below. Please note that all delivery times go into effect the business day after you place an order.
- Will duty and taxes be included in my order? Yes, all applicable duties and taxes are automatically calculated at checkout. Duty (or customs tariffs) is set by the destination country customs authorities and is determined based on a combination of the country of origin or manufacturing of the goods being purchased and the classification of that merchandise in accordance with a harmonized system adopted and used by the countries that our e-commerce partner, Flow Commerce, supports. The destination country also sets value Added Tax (VAT) rates. You will be able to view the guaranteed total amount of applicable duty and taxes/VAT for your order at checkout.
- I’m in Europe. Do I need to pay VAT? Yes. Because this is a cross-border sale, we must collect and remit VAT. If you are a business that makes taxed sales, you can usually deduct this amount later when you make your next VAT declaration. Along with VAT (if applicable), other taxes and duties are automatically calculated and displayed on your checkout page.
- Are there any additional costs that will be due upon receipt of my order? No. When you check out with our e-commerce partner, Flow Commerce, you will be provided with a guaranteed order total in your local currency. The order total presented will be the exact amount that Flow Commerce will bill to you. There will never be any additional costs billed to you or due upon delivery.
- How can I get in touch with customer service? We are here to help. There are several ways to reach our Customer Care Team:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chat live with a representative during support hours at www.primera.com. For languages other than English, this is the best way to get fast and efficient support in almost any language.
- Call us during business hours at +1 763-475-6676.
- How do I return an item? Primera stands behind its products 100% -- even from across the globe. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your international online purchase, contact us within 30 days of the original purchase to initiate a return.
- How do I get service or repair on my equipment? Warranty Repair: If your equipment is within warranty and needs repair, Primera will exchange it and pay the international shipping both ways. We will send you a return shipping label with a commercial invoice and then all you need to do is take your equipment to a DHL location or arrange a pickup. Once we can track the equipment and see that it is on its way we will ship the replacement back to you via FedEx International Economy.
- Who is Flow Commerce? Flow Commerce provides companies of all sizes, including Primera, access to the global market by delivering a safe, efficient technology solution that tailors online shopping experiences for international end-user customers.
- When will my credit card be billed? Your credit card is billed by our e-commerce partner, Flow Commerce, at the time your parcel leaves the United States.
- What will my credit card statement say? Because Flow Commerce, not Primera, bills your credit card, your credit card statement will look something like this: "FLOW-PRIMERA 18007972772."
By Internet: Shop as usual at www.primera.com. To ship items internationally, look for the flag at the upper left-hand corner of the site. Click to drop down a menu of countries and select your country. You will then be browsing in what Flow Commerce calls your country's "experience." This means several things:
Primera will even cover return shipping and send you a prepaid return label. Our Customer Care Team will provide you with full instructions on how the product needs to be shipped. If you choose to return an item, our e-commerce partner, Flow Commerce, will provide you with a refund of the original merchandise price and any duties and taxes originally paid on the item in the same currency and using the same exchange rate as your original order.
Note: Equipment may be exchanged for refurbished version of the same model. We’ll ship you one that has already been repaired rather than making you wait for yours to be repaired.
Non Warranty Repair: If your equipment is out of warranty and needs service or repair, simply contact us for our flat-rate international repair pricing. Once you have purchased your service, we will send you a return shipping label and then all you need to do take your equipment to a DHL location or arrange a pickup. Once we receive the equipment we will either exchange it for refurbished equipment or perform a standard repair and then ship back the printer via FedEx International Economy.
International Shipping Policy
Flow Commerce, Inc. facilitates, and is the exporter of record, for all of Primera's international shipments to customers purchasing factory-direct. Please read Flow's full terms and conditions at https://www.flow.io/policies/consumer-terms/. Please note that some Primera products are only available for shipping within select countries when ordered on www.primera.com. If a product is not directly available from Primera in your country, please contact us for the name of an Authorized Reseller or Distributor who will instead be able to sell you the products.
Primera offers free DHL priority international shipping on any orders over $250 USD (or the equivalent in your local currency). Free shipping does not apply to any order in its entirety that includes toner cartridges (SKUs 057401, 57402, 57403, and 57404). Primera will not be held responsible for delays due to inclement weather, natural disasters, holiday schedule changes, customs clearance issues or other factors outside of its control. Due to shipper restrictions, DHL Express cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes, APOs, or FPOs.
Orders received after 12:00 PM Central Time cannot be guaranteed for same-day shipping. Orders for equipment and/or service parts may require an additional 1 – 2 business days for verification and processing. Any requests for order changes, order cancellations or address changes/corrections must be communicated to Primera within 30 minutes of order submission. Changes/corrections must be approved and initiated by a Primera employee.
List of Countries
|North America, Carribbean and South America||Excluded Products||Express Delivery Times|
|Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique||-||3-8 Business Days|
|Mexico||Equipment||3-5 Business Days|
|Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and The Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands||-||3-8 Business Days|
|Europe||Excluded Products||Express Delivery Times|
|Albania, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Mayotte, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Sweden||-||3-8 Business Days|
|Andorra, Greece, Ukraine||Equipment||4-8 Business Days|
|United Kingdom||-||3-6 Business Days|
|Africa||Excluded Products||Express Delivery Times|
|Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Chad, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana||-||3-8 Business Days|
|Kenya||Equipment||4-8 Business Days|
|Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius||-||3-8 Business Days|
|Morocco||Equipment||4-8 Business Days|
|Mozambique, Namibia, Niger||-||4-8 Business Days|
|Nigeria||Equipment||3-5 Business Days|
|Reunion, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Senegal||-||3-8 Business Days|
|South Africa||-||3-5 Business Days|
|Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia||-||3-8 Business Days|
|Asia and Middle East||Excluded Products||Express Delivery Times|
|Bahrain||Equipment (*Eddie, Edible Ink Printer, only equipment available for shipping)||3-5 Business Days|
|Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia||-||3-8 Business Days|
|China, Philippines||Equipment||3-9 Business Days|
|Hong Kong, Indonesia||-||4-8 Business Days|
|Israel, Japan||Equipment||3-9 Business Days|
|Jordan||-||4-6 Business Days|
|Kuwait||Equipment (*Eddie, Edible Ink Printer, only equipment available for shipping)||4-6 Business Days|
|Laos||-||4-8 Business Days|
|Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar||-||3-8 Business Days|
|Republic of Korea||Equipment (*Only Supplies, LX500, and LX500c Color Label Printer available for shipping)||3-5 Business Days|
|Saudi Arabia||Equipment||3-5 Business Days|
|Singapore, Sri Lanka||-||3-5 Business Days|
|Taiwan||Equipment (*Only Supplies, LX500, and LX500c Color Label Printer available for shipping)||3-5 Business Days|
|Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkey||-||3-8 Business Days|
|Oman, United Arab Emirates||Equipment (*Eddie, Edible Ink Printer, only equipment available for shipping)||3-5 Business Days|
|Vietnam||-||4-8 Business Days|
|Oceania||Excluded Products||Express Delivery Times|
|Fiji, New Caledonia, Papua New Guinea||-||3-8 Business Days|
|South America||Excluded Products||Express Delivery Times|
|Argentina, Aruba, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatiius and Saba, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Curaçao, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay||-||3-8 Business Days|