FREE PRODUCT SUPPORT
Available 7AM – 10 PM M-F CDT (-5 GMT) and Saturday 11AM – 8PM CDT (-5 GMT)
In the USA on orders $100+ To Alaska & Hawaii, International
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Worldwide 30-Day, 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Impressa IP60 Photo Printer
Print Speed: 4x6 photos in 7
Resolution: 1200 x 4800 dpi
Print Cost: Avg. $0.12 per 4x6 photo
Print Sizes: 2x6, 4x6, 6x6, 6x8, 6x12 and 6x24 panoramics
Printer Weight: Only 8 lbs.
Materials: Glossy, luster, magnetic, postcard, repositionable sticker and metallic
Ink: Single, full-color ink cartridge
IMPORTANT: Ink, photo paper, and USB cable not included
Purchase IP60 Photo Printer Supplies.
Need Wireless? Visit AirCastPro.com
The Fastest & Highest Quality Photo Printing at Only 8 Pounds
The latest revolution in full-color digital photo printing is here: Impressa® IP60 Digital Photo Printer! This professional-grade printer was designed specifically for photo booths, professional photography, cruise lines, school and sports photography, event photography, amusement parks and much more. Not only is Impressa IP60 Digital Photo Printer the perfect photo booth printer and event printer, IP60 is also the ideal professional photo printer for studios. Using new, highly-advanced inkjet technology, Impressa IP60 has many advantages over traditional dye-sublimation photo printers:
- Fastest Printing: 2x6 photo strips in 3.5 seconds; 4x6 photos in 7 seconds, and 6x8 photos in 14 seconds
- Lightest Weight: IP60 weighs just 8 lbs. (3.6 kg)
- Highest Print Resolution: up to 1200 x 4800 dpi—compare that to 300 dpi on dye-sub!
- Low Cost/Print: IP60 averages $0.12 (USD) per 4x6 photo
- Most Versatile: print 2x6, 4x6, 6x6, 6x8, 6x12, 6x18, 6x24 (yes, panoramas!) without changing supplies
- Widest Range of Substrates: gloss, matte, luster, magnetic, postcard, repositionable adhesive, you name it!
- Easy to Load: simply snap in a cartridge and drop in your paper without dealing with unruly ribbons
- Designed & Built in USA: Primera is one of the only major printer manufacturers that still builds its products in the USA
- 10 Ways to Increase Photo Booth Revenue with IP60 Over Dye-Sub
- How do I print from my Photo Booth Software?
Purchase Impressa IP60 Digital Photo Printer Supplies.
Impressa IP60 Digital Photo Printer
Latest revolution of full-color digital photo printing for photo booths and professional photographers.
Impressa IP60 Digital Photo Printer
The Professional-grade Impressa IP60 Photo Printer is designed to be used as a photo booth printer, event printer or professional photo printer. IP60 offers fast printing, low cost per print and the widest range of substrates. IP60 also weighs only 8 lbs. for easy portability.
Print Speed: 4x6 photos in 7 seconds
Print Quality: 1200 x 4800 dpi
Print Cost: Avg. $0.12 per 4x6 photo
Print Range: 2x6, 4x6, 6x6, 6x8, 6x12, 6x18, 6x24 (panoramics)
Substrates: Gloss, matte, luster, repositionable sticker and magnets
Ink: Single, High-yield CMY ink cartridge (sold separately)
Software: Comes with Primera SNAP™ software but works with most of the major photo booth software
Watch the IP60 video
Primera's Impressa® IP60 Digital Photo Printer is the fastest, highest-quality professional photo printer with low cost per print. Weighing in at only 8 lbs., Impressa IP60 is highly portable. Impressa IP60 also offers the widest range of materials and ways to make money! Print on glossy, luster, luster repositionable and even magnetic material all with the same printer. Also print 2x6, 4x6, 6x6, 6x8, 6x12, 6x18 and 6x24 panoramics all with the same printer with built-in cutter. Ideal for professional photographers, cruise lines, school and sports photography, event photography, amusement parks and more.
10 Ways to increase Photo booth Revenue with IP60 Over Dye-Sub
How do I print from my Photo Booth Software?
|Visit the Impressa IP60 downloads page for the latest support information.|
IP60 Sell Sheet – Photo booths & Attractions
IP60 Sell Sheet – Professional Photography
Why Buy IP60?
1. How much does IP60 cost? $795.00
2. How long does it take to print photos? 3.5 seconds for a 2x6, 7 seconds for a 4x6, and 14 seconds for a 6x8.
3. How much does the printer weigh without photo paper installed? Only 8 lbs. (3.6 kg).
4. What is the print resolution? 1200 x 1200 dpi, up to 1200 x 4800 dpi.
5. What are the various print sizes? 2x6, 4x6, 6x6, 6x8, 6x9, 6x12, 6x18, 6x24—any 6” wide image up to 24” long.
- Standard Glossy, 175 feet (53.3 meters) – SKU 057350
- Standard Luster, 175 feet (53.3 meters) – SKU 057351
- Premium Glossy, 175 feet (53.3 meters) – SKU 057359
- Premium Luster, 175 feet (53.3 meters) – SKU 057360
- 5x7 Perforated, 175 feet (53.3 meters) – SKU 057357
- Metallic Photo Paper, 175 feet (53.3 meters) – SKU 057358
- Luster Repositionable Adhesive, 175 feet (53.3 meters) – SKU 057354
- Postcard, 175 feet (53.3 meters) – SKU 057356
- Standard Luster, 100 feet (30.5 meters) – SKU 057355
7. How many prints can I get on one roll of media? It depends on the media. The 8 mil glossy and luster rolls can get about 500 4x6 prints. The magnetic is thicker and yields 285 4x6 prints.
8. How many prints can I get from one ink cartridge? About 500 4x6 photos, but it depends on the photo. Lighter photos use less ink and vice versa. Some 4x6 images can be printed as many as 1,000 times in one cartridge!
9. How much will my prints cost? As mentioned above, costs are contingent on the ink used in each photo. We’ve determined the average costs per print are $0.06 for a 2x6, $0.12 for a 4x6, $0.24 for a 6x8.
- Low cost per print – $0.12 for a 4x6
- Fastest print speed – 4x6s print in 7 seconds
- Lightest – only 8 lbs. compared to the standard 30-40 lbs
- Most versatile – print 2x6, 4x6, 6x8, 6x12, 6x18, even 6x24 without having to change media. Dye-sublimation printers need to change the ribbon for every size since the individual CMY panels have to be the same size as the print. IP60 is inkjet and doesn’t require ribbons.
- Panoramas – print panoramas up to 24”
- Widest range of media – print with glossy, luster, and repositionable adhesive backing, etc. Dye-subs are limited to glossy and a low-quality “matte” finish.
- Highest print resolution – can print up to 1200 x 4800 dpi; dye-sub can print 300-600 dpi
11. What is the maintenance kit? The Ink Filter Maintenance Kit (SKU 057342) consists of one ink tray felt, two air pre-filters, and three air filters. Based on standard usage, we recommend users replace their filters every six months. Primera PrintHub will also issue a reminder every six months. Replacing IP60’s filters will help ensure the printer is operating efficiently and producing the highest quality output. Specific questions can be directed to Primera’s Technical Support team.
12. Is there a wireless printing option for the IP60? Yes, PTLink is our Wireless Printer Server for IP60. PTLink allows users of iPad® or iPhone® to wirelessly send files directly to the printer. It supports both Ad-Hoc (Hotspot) and Infrastructure (on-site Wi-Fi) modes.
13. Can you print photos directly from your DSLR camera? The IP60 does not allow printing directly from a DSLR camera through Wi-Fi or direct USB connection. This includes protocols like PictBridge enabled cameras. However, there are a few options and workarounds for shooting and automatically printing. Please visit our knowledgebase article for further details.
|Print Method:||Thermal inkjet|
|Print Resolutions:||Up to 4800 dpi|
|Print Speeds:||2x6: 3.5 seconds
4x6: 7 seconds
6x8: 14 seconds
6x12: 21 seconds
6x24: 42 seconds
|Print Head:||New print head with every cartridge change|
|Ink:||Single high capacity tri-color dye ink cartridge (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, process black)|
|Color Matching:||ICC color profiles for all Primera-supplied media. Ability to add custom ICC color profiles for other media types.|
|Print/Media Width:||6" (152.4mm)|
|Media Types:||Impressa IP60 Glossy Photo Paper (57350), Luster Photo Paper (57351), Luster Repositionable Photo Paper (57352), Magnetic Photo Material (057355), Metallica Photo Material (057358), and 5x7 with Perforation Photo Paper (057357)|
|Ink Level Warning:||Shows ink percentage in 10% increments in Primera PrintHub status monitor|
|Indicator Lights:||Power, Ink, Paper, Error|
|Operating Systems:||Windows® 8/10+
Mac OS X 10.9 - 10.14+
|Data Interface:||USB 2.0|
|Photo Printing Software:
||Primera SNAP™ included|
|Electrical Rating:||12VDC, 5.0A|
|Power Requirements:||100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 60 watts|
|Certifications:||UL, UL-C, CE, FCC Class A|
|California Prop 65:||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Toxin - www.p65warnings.ca.gov|
|Weight:||8 lbs. (3.6 kg)|
|Dimensions:||12.7"W x 8.3"H x 15"D|
|Included:||Impressa IP60 Photo Printer, power supply, media bin, output tray, and quick start guide. Software and complete User’s Manual can be found at www.primera.com/IP60downloads|