"New unit publishes incredible looking discs using solid robotics and a new print cartridge configuration," says Jim Kumorek, writer for Church Production Magazine. Read the review.
Bravo 4102 Disc Publisher receives 2011 BEST Duplicator Award from Videomaker. Read all about it.
Join us on Facebook to keep up with the latest and greatest from Primera Technology. We're excited to share with you new product info, equipment tips and software upgrades, as well as talk about upcoming trade shows and events!
Primera Technology is the world's leading developer and manufacturer of automated DVD, BD and CD duplicator and printing systems. Primera is well known for its award-winning Bravo-Series BD/CD/DVD Disc Publishers.
Primera's DVD / BD / CD duplication and printing equipment is used by more than 80 percent of Fortune 500 companies as well as companies and organizations in over 167 countries. List of companies.
You'll see you're in very good company when you purchase Primera's best-selling DVD / BD / CD duplicators, CD / BD / DVD printers and CD / BD / DVD copiers! Read what users are saying about Primera's CD / BD / DVD duplicators.
Bravo disc duplicators are the best-selling, most reliable and feature-packed units available today. They’re also an exceptional value.
Here are 12 reasons why Bravo-series DVD Duplicators are the best, most logical choice for your business or organization:
1. They just work. Right out of the box, Bravo DVD duplicators will be burning and printing CDs, DVDs or BDs in about 5 to 10 minutes. There’s no complicated printer mounting and alignment. No threading of ribbons. No painful software activation. No multiple data cables to connect or boards to install. Just:
3. They ship in a box, not on a pallet. Refrigerators should ship on pallets; not disc publishers. Pallets mean heavy lifting and freight truck delivery. Neither is exactly convenient – especially when you need to return the unit for service or move it to another location. Truck delivery is also slow and expensive.
That’s why every Bravo-series DVD duplicator has been designed to meet UPS and FedEx overnight service specifications. Even our largest enterprise-level, network-connected disc publisher is modular in construction. It’s very easy to move around when necessary. No pallet or moving crew required.
4. Built on a production line, not on a workbench. Bravo DVD duplicators are built in volume on a real production line with conveyors, automated screw guns and all the other professional assembly equipment you’d expect to see in a real, world-class factory. The result is an advanced level of quality and consistency that is virtually impossible to deliver when you’re building just one unit at a time.
5. They cost less. Our leading competitor charges more than twice as much for the same capacity, same performance product with lesser print quality. That’s either (a) crazy, or (b) we should be charging more. We tend to think it’s the former, not the latter.
6. They’re very reliable. It’s been proven time and again by actual customers: Bravo-series DVD Duplicators are far more reliable than other brands. Ask us for details on our independent, long-term reliability test report. Read what real customers are saying about the reliability and performance of their Bravos.
7. More than 80 percent of Fortune 500 companies own Bravos. As do thousands of local, county, state and federal government agencies, police and fire departments, military and intelligence agencies, hospitals, clinics and medical imaging centers, video production houses, recording studios, schools and universities, churches, software companies, marketing and engineering departments, MIS/IT departments, retail photo minilabs…the list goes on and on.
8. They outsell competitive models by at least 5 to 1. And probably even more. In fact, we believe that more Bravo-series DVD Duplicators are sold each year than all of our competitors combined. Wow.
9. Our DVD Duplicators don’t require an expensive, on-site service contract. When was the last time you bought an on-site service contract – for thousands of dollars – for a computer printer? So why would you buy one for your disc publisher? With Primera, you can skip the expensive service contract and get a second unit as a spare. Even then, you’ll still save money.
10. Water-resistant inkjet media now available. This is truly one of those “disruptive technologies” issues talked about in MBA classes. Inkjet media is now (finally!) available with highly water-resistant inkjet coatings. This means that you no longer need to buy expensive, decades-old reverse thermal transfer printing technology to get water-resistant printed discs.
Inkjet disc printing looks a lot better, too. Every Bravo has up to 4800 dpi print resolution versus 300 to 400 dpi on reverse thermal transfer printers. That’s a big, big difference – especially when you’re printing photos and small text.
11. We answer the phone. When you call Primera you speak to a
real, live person. Not only in sales, but in technical support, too. Call
800-797-2772 or +1-763-475-6676. At Primera, we're here when you need us.
12. The end result is the same. We’re not talking rocket science here. Correct us if we’re wrong, but don’t you just want your discs burned and printed by a reliable device that hooks up easily and provides you with many years of hassle-free performance? If so, you’ll get all this and more with a Bravo-series Disc Publisher from Primera.
Bravo 4100-Series Disc Printers and Publishers are the fastest in their class. They feature 6 seconds per disc print speed, individual CMYK ink cartridges and 300% faster robotics than previous models.
|Bravo 4102 XRP
Mission-critical performance and reliability.
Bravo 4102 XRP has a rugged, heavy-duty, rack-mountable chassis and cabinet with dual DVD/CD drives. It automatically burns and prints up to 100 CDs or DVDs at a time. A CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc model called Bravo 4102 XRP Blu is also available.